Company: Creation Chamber
Headquarters: Colorado, USA
Creation Chamber is a 16-year-old agency that blazes its own path in digital marketing services for hundreds of clients across many industries. We’re growing and in need of another experienced digital marketer (a growth hacker, really) who can drive strategy and execution on multiple, concurrent client retainers with limited oversight.
This is a full-time contract-to-perm position paying between $30-50 per hour, depending on experience. A permanent offer would be negotiated after 90 days if the fit is right and that role will pay above $50k/yr with the exact level again based on experience and efficiency.
This person must thrive in a remote/virtual working environment, because our small team is spread around the world (partner-led offices in Denver, New York and Austin, as well as national and international remote resources). In the short term, this role will report directly to the managing partner in Denver.
The opportunities for professional growth are substantial. This person will create a better way to do nearly everything in this field, while helping to grow our internal marketing team. Because this role could grow into a high-level strategist with more discipline-focused executors below, the requirements span many areas of digital marketing.
The following expertise is desired, but we know if will be unusual to find an affordable resource across every area, so don’t hesitate to throw your hat in the ring if you only align with 85% of these:
- Solid understanding of technical SEO, on-site SEO, and link-building (though you won’t actually be doing SEO).
- Solid understanding of paid ad programs: AdWords, FB Ads, Bing, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Google Analytics expertise
- At least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS for the purpose of formatting content on landing pages and email templates when the typical idiosyncrasies present themselves.
- Experience in creating “sales letters” as part of a conversion-focused website content structure
- Inbound marketing (we’re a Hubspot partner, so Hubspot certifications will be required prior to a permanent offer): Development/documentation of buyer personas, editorial calendars, marketing plans, value journeys, etc.
- Content generation: Copywriting, blogging, email campaigns, social media management, white papers, video, webinars, etc.
- Social media marketing: Plenty of experience promoting/engaging brands, but also a general enthusiasm for all major platforms in daily life (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
Initially, this role will be responsible for hands-on inbound funnel marketing. You should have experience generating content and then using tools like Hubspot, Thrive, Active Campaign, etc. to build marketing-automated landing pages and email nurturing workflows.
Once content is published, you need to have the ability to analyze performance, optimize, and drive organic and paid promotional campaigns across various channels.
Here’s what the ideal candidate looks like:
- Experience with one or more marketing automation platforms
- Strong comfort level with optimization, analytics and user experience
- Strength in conversion-optimized landing page design
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to be productive in a remote setup
- Reliable — great attendance, great punctuality
- Customer-centric — excellent customer service skills and desire to impress
- Sense of humor
- Have a work set-up with a quiet workspace and reliable internet connection so that client-facing calls and video conferences make a good impression
Relatively quickly, this role will expand into a growth hacker, which means you’ll need to be able to leverage expertise across industries and business models to determine the ideal path to business growth with minimal marketing budgets. Instead of checking off the typical list of tactics (SEO, PPC, etc.), you’ll need to think outside the box to move the needle.
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications: INBOUND CERTIFICATION
If you don’t have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started!
We’re not accepting applications from agencies.