Headquarters: Buenos Aires, Argentina
A rare opportunity to leave your creative mark on a global, highly successful company. Help us design, shape and grow our industry-leading brands ranked 5252 of all global websites, and events on 4 continents serving over 6000 attendees a year.
C4Media is looking for an experienced Web Designer / Frontend Developer with a passion for user interfaces and frontend technologies.
You will work with stakeholders, product managers and engineers to bring web projects to life from the concept phase and to implement them using clean, performant HTML / CSS / JS.
Check out our Dev Team and learn about why they like working for C4Media https://vimeo.com/184862499
- Working closely with stakeholders, product managers and engineers in an iterative and feedback-driven process, to design and implement highly-polished, visual layouts and interfaces.
- Creating wireframes and concept designs and coming up with effective solutions to multiple User Experience issues
- Concept fresh ideas and turn them into brilliant design
- Develop responsive layouts by writing clean, semantic code frontend code (HTML, CSS, JS)
- An awesome team of highly motivated individuals with diverse skills and background.
- Operations in Canada, Romania, USA, China, Japan, Brazil, UK, Greece, and Argentina.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visit a new country every year while attending our company meeting
- A 100% remote – work from home – team spread across 3 continents and a great company culture!
Skills & requirements
- Strong visual and technical portfolio
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices for both web and mobile and a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Must be well versed in Sketch, InVision or equivalent application(s).
- Ability to successfully complete the production process of a web project (Design + Frontend)
- Experienced in creating responsive web layouts and user interfaces.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
To be considered you must
- Have the ability to attend weekly stand up calls and status meetings via video conference
- Have a home office or similar arrangement from where you can work on a daily basis with a reliable internet connection (>6mbps)
- Be analytical and have attention to detail
- Be able to travel internationally 3-4 times a year
- Being based somewhere in between GMT and EET time zone.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with Sass/Stylus
- Familiarity with Vue.JS and build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Git knowledge
Software is changing the world. C4Media -provider of InfoQ.com and QCon conferences – is dedicated to serving the world-wide enterprise software development community with a place to track and facilitate change and innovation. All content published on the website and presented at the conferences is authored by industry practitioners. Our mission is to facilitate the spread of knowledge and innovation in the software developer community (since 2005).
InfoQ is a practitioner-driven global community serving the information needs of development managers, technical team leads, software architects, and project managers. Every day we create and share content in 5 different languages by developers for developers. With a readership base of over 1,000,000 unique visitors per month reading content from 100 locally-based editors across the globe, we continue to build localized communities.
QCon is a practitioner-driven conference designed for technical team leads, architects, and project managers who influence software innovation in their teams. QCon coferences are organized by InfoQ and they run 8 times/year in San Francisco, New York, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, and Rio.