You believe in the transformative power of travel.
We need an organizationally-minded person with strong online marketing fundamentals to help us reach out to our existing users and help them make the decision to travel. Your main job is managing the content plan and lead-nurturing via email marketing. Use your creative analytical talents to segment and engage our existing databases of over 1 million people.
You will work with the team to create a content plan across multiple brands. The content plan will work in conjuction with our paid advertising, affiliate program and our products. You will manage and execute the plan.
The compensation range for this position is $1500 to $2200 USD per month.
- You must be able to use these tools with ease: Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics.
- You must have experience email marketing, AB Testing, blogging.
- You must have a demonstrated passion for travel.
- You must be very good at collaborating with others and working independently.
THINGS YOU WILL PROBABLY BE DOING
- Coordinating content creation
- Email marketing (mailchimp)
- Updating and manicuring blog posts (wordpress)
- Managing blog writers
- Manage our affiliate program (cake)
THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO
- User testing
- Travel planning
- Social media hosting
- Chat support
WHO WE ARE
Our company helps people travel around the world. We believe travel can transform lives. We have two main brands. Airtreks is a world leader in selling world travel to individuals and companies. BootsnAll promotes independent travel via inspiring and helpful content and community.
Our company is 100% remote. There is no office. We are 40 people working in 10 countries. Our core hours are during the North America’s early morning. We tend to be a well-run company with motivated, well-informed colleagues. Our Organizational Checkup score from all colleauges surveyed is 80% (the bottom range of excellent). The NPS score for our products is over 90.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
We have 5 core values we live by. If you share them, you’ll feel at home with us.
- Make meaningful connections with others
- Passion for work and play
- Love learning
- Embrace change
- Own your experience
- Get experience working on a financially successful online service.
- Learn best practices working in a well-run company (we use Rockefeller Habits, practice Agile)
- Build experience working on high-traffic sites
- Make a difference by promoting long-term, life-changing travel.
- Earn stock options and participate in our yearly incentive plan.
This is a full-time position. You make your own hours, but must be available to work from 7-10am Pacific Time most days of the week to coordinate with colleagues in other time zones. You are welcome to work wherever you think is best.