Headquarters: Richmond, VA
Bonfire team is in search for a senior AngularJS developer. You would be working on implementing new features as well as enhancing existing ones. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, flexible working hours, and an opportunity to advance your career.
Bonfire is based in Richmond, Virginia, but we are always on the lookout for good dev talent. It doesn’t matter if you live in North America, Europe, or Australia – anywhere really – drop us a line and we’ll see if you are a good fit for our team.
This is a remote position.
- Strong Understanding of OO MVC concepts
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Good understanding of everyday HTML/CSS
- Experience with modern version control (GIT)
- Fluent English
- Good sense of humor
Position Type: Full time
Experience: Senior-level (3+ years)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You believe in the transformative power of travel.
We need an organizationally-minded person with strong online marketing fundamentals to help us reach out to our existing users and help them make the decision to travel. Your main job is managing the content plan and lead-nurturing via email marketing. Use your creative analytical talents to segment and engage our existing databases of over 1 million people.
You will work with the team to create a content plan across multiple brands. The content plan will work in conjuction with our paid advertising, affiliate program and our products. You will manage and execute the plan.
The compensation range for this position is $1500 to $2200 USD per month.
- You must be able to use these tools with ease: Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics.
- You must have experience email marketing, AB Testing, blogging.
- You must have a demonstrated passion for travel.
- You must be very good at collaborating with others and working independently.
THINGS YOU WILL PROBABLY BE DOING
- Coordinating content creation
- Email marketing (mailchimp)
- Updating and manicuring blog posts (wordpress)
- Managing blog writers
- Manage our affiliate program (cake)
THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO
- User testing
- Travel planning
- Social media hosting
- Chat support
WHO WE ARE
Our company helps people travel around the world. We believe travel can transform lives. We have two main brands. Airtreks is a world leader in selling world travel to individuals and companies. BootsnAll promotes independent travel via inspiring and helpful content and community.
Our company is 100% remote. There is no office. We are 40 people working in 10 countries. Our core hours are during the North America’s early morning. We tend to be a well-run company with motivated, well-informed colleagues. Our Organizational Checkup score from all colleauges surveyed is 80% (the bottom range of excellent). The NPS score for our products is over 90.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
We have 5 core values we live by. If you share them, you’ll feel at home with us.
- Make meaningful connections with others
- Passion for work and play
- Love learning
- Embrace change
- Own your experience
- Get experience working on a financially successful online service.
- Learn best practices working in a well-run company (we use Rockefeller Habits, practice Agile)
- Build experience working on high-traffic sites
- Make a difference by promoting long-term, life-changing travel.
- Earn stock options and participate in our yearly incentive plan.
This is a full-time position. You make your own hours, but must be available to work from 7-10am Pacific Time most days of the week to coordinate with colleagues in other time zones. You are welcome to work wherever you think is best.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Company: ALARM Magazine
We’re looking for a recurring contributor to blog about music-related artwork (album art, videos, gig posters, merch design, set & lighting design.)
The ideal contributor will have a deep knowledge and interest of music-related visual artists. We are looking for a contributor to create brief blog posts and short interviews. Ideal posts are 150-300 words long, with 3-10 images. A familiarity with WordPress a plus.
The contributor may be located anywhere in the world but be available to create 3-5 posts per week.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line: Music Blogger Application.
Please include 2-3 paragraphs on why you would be a good fit for this role and include (via attachment or links) three related writing examples.