Headquarters: Stuttgart, Germany
virtualQ provides a novel cloud-solution that waits on hold during longer waiting times for callers of Customer Service Center. Callers can spend their time productively until virtualQ alerts them to call back when it is their turn. Thereby, the virtualQ enterprise software provides an unique customer experience, which is revolutionising the service branche.
Well-known companies like Albatros Lufthansa, the German insurance company HanseMerkur and the international cashback and shopping point provider Lyoness are already using our software. Several national and international institutions awarded the innovative cloud-products of virtualQ and the company is backed by an institutional investment fund.
You get the chance to work on an innovative and awarded product with top-notch technology and software management tools. We have a German-American background and like the concept of simplicity, design, flat hierarchy and employee participation. You have the chance to work in an awesome team atmosphere with lots for individual liberties. Do you want to change the way in which people wait on hold in customer service telephone lines with us? Let us know!
WITH THESE ACTIVITIES YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON OUR BUSINESS
● Work closely with our CTO and shape our product
● Design Software and Architecture for our Ruby on Rails Backend, using the latest technologies
● Design Voice and Audio Applications / Machine Learning Algorithms and Interfaces, that will shape the future of virtualQ
● Interface with APIs like Twilio API, Google Machine Learning, Amazon Alexa Voice Services, IBM Watson
● Lead a team of great Front and Backend developers
● Support DevOps of Amazon AWS hosted Servers, Heroku etc.
● Develop Monitoring, Uptime and Security Strategies
WE HAVE GOT A LOT TO OFFER
● A fair salary – we might be a startup, but we pay like a company
● Flexibility at its best: work remotely from home or join us in Stuttgart or Berlin
● Results Only Work Environment – we do not care when and where you work, we care about your work results. Therefore, we do not count working hours and holidays either
● Plenty of freedom and opportunities to grow in a young company, which will turn the Service Center market upside down
● Workshops? Seminars? BarCamps? Tell us what you need to develop your skills and we will make it happen
● An awesome, international, open minded team
WITH THESE SKILLS YOU ARE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
● You know Ruby on Rails by heart
● You are familiar with AWS
● You speak German OR English fluently (native or 2nd language)
● You have got a technical education / background
● You do not take things for granted, instead you question the status quo
NICE TO HAVE
● You have worked with some of the following systems / languages:
OpsWorks, Chef or Puppet, Containers / Docker, Linux Servers / Web Servers, Open Source Databases, Machine Learning, Algorithms
● You have worked in the Telecommunication market before
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send your CV and you letter of motivation to Anika e-mail: Dreamjob@virtualQ.io