We are looking for an experienced and proficient project manager who can work with us to manage our bicycling encouragement programs in locations across North America and around the world. Someone who is highly organized and efficient. Someone who is great with people and an excellent communicator. Someone with a passion for getting results and a passion for our mission would be perfect.
In the ideal world you’d live in Atlanta, GA, where our US head office is. However, we’re looking for the best person for this role, regardless of where they live, so if you live elsewhere, and you think you’d be perfect for this role, then we can make that work.
Love to Ride
Love to Ride is the online platform that gets more people riding. We make it easy and fun to encourage our friends and co-workers to ride.
We also support people new to riding to ride more often. Providing information, incentives and encouragement to overcome their barriers to riding. We are paid by companies, cities, and advocacy groups around the world to provide our platform and bicycle encouragement programmes.
We are now in 12 countries and 5 languages. We are currently implementing a plan to truly scale the Love to Ride platform to the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary roles and responsibilities of this role are to:
- Lead the successful delivery of a range of projects across North America and around the world.
- Manage relationships and communications with our local contractors, stakeholders, and clients.
- Ensure key milestones and outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure effective resource management and delivery of projects within financial budgets.
- Coordinate all related administration tasks and provide support and guidance to the rest of the project team.
- Train, advise, manage and support local staff in partner organizations to enable them to support project delivery effectively.
- Arrange sponsorship to obtain prizes and incentives for projects.
- Coordinate all marketing and communications, including liaising with local media.
- Develop and manage the delivery of participant email campaigns and social media, including monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Manage the Love to Ride website for each project to ensure all copy is up to date, accurate and project specific features are fully operational.
- Provide regular written progress reports to clients.
- Manage the research and evaluation of projects, working with the research team, including collating and preparing participant surveys and databases for analysis.
- Analyze, report and present the project results and outcomes to stakeholders.
- You will be a bright, enthusiastic and personally motivated individual with a creative, organized mind and a passion to effect positive change.
- You will have at least 2 years proven project management experience, the flexibility to handle a multitude of challenges and a commitment to continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable area, such as business administration, public administration/policy, planning, or marketing.
- Be an experienced project manager.
- Be highly organized and able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with managing financial budgets
- Experience and confidence in public speaking, and chairing and facilitating meetings
- Excellent IT skills, with proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel, and online tools.
This role will suit someone that has:
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Effective planning skills in coordinating resources and projects
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail in all aspects of project delivery
- Excellent customer service skills
- High internal motivational levels, be hard working and committed
- Positive team working ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive in pursuing opportunities that enhance projects and is results-driven
- A confident approach to networking and client relationships
- Excellent verbal presentation and written skills.
- You’ll be flexible and able to work with remote teams (we have staff in the USA, UK, New Zealand and Bosnia).
- You’ll be open-minded, collaborative and friendly.
Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience level.