Headquarters: Asheville, NC
SimpleTix is an event registration & e-Ticketing app that many venues use to sell tickets for their events around the world. Each month over 50,000 tickets are sold on the SimpleTix platform. This month, we just passed our 2 million ticket milestone!
Are you fanatical about providing great customer support and have meticulous attention to detail? We are looking for a new member to join our support team!
You will play a pivotal role in helping define our customer support culture by contributing to our positive organization and fulfilling our company goals to provide the best possible experience to our customers. We do this by building user-facing web applications and infrastructure to help thousands of people build stronger connections with their customers via real-time web chat.
This is a part-time position. 20 hrs a week.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Frontline support: interacting with existing and potential customers, primarily via live chat, helpdesk, and email, and occasionally over the phone, Skype or social media.
- This position is a part-time role (4hrs per day) Monday-Friday. Working hours in time zones: EST or PST.
What we expect of you:
- 1-3 years of public facing customer support experience. Aptitude to learn technologies and tools like chat, email and helpdesk software.
- You have quite working conditions that will allow you to make calls to customers that may need additonal support.
- Excellent written and spoken English-language proficiency; proficiency in other languages is icing on the cake!
- You need to LOVE chatting with people and solving problems.
- You have mad skills at communicating technical issues to both engineers and to new users of all skill levels.
- You have demonstrated experience providing amazing customer service and making people happy.
- Experience with, or willingness to try, working remotely.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Send a resume to Aron: aron@SimpleTix.com