Twitch is looking for a passionate, high energy addition to our international Admin team. Twitch Admins are the core of our efforts to keep Twitch a welcoming and safe place for people to build communities. Alongside other Admins around the world and our dedicated Moderation Team in San Francisco, you’ll be an essential element of trust and safety efforts on our platform.
- Evaluate and action on user reports of Twitch policy violations quickly and effectively
- Evaluate copyright infringement notices and take down infringing content
- Moderate channels for special events or promoted content
- Prioritize to quickly act on sensitive community issues
- Maintain expert understanding of Twitch’s policies, site features, and internal documentation
- Contribute your insight and skills to the Moderation team to support Twitch’s global community
- 2+ years relevant professional or amateur experience as manager or moderator in online communities or social media
- Deep familiarity with Twitch, streaming, and internet culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to evaluate information and quickly make a sound conclusion based on an existing framework
- Mentally and emotionally resilient to offensive or disturbing behavior, language, and content
- Comfortable with working remotely and independently as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task and monitor several information flows simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented but can still think critically about higher level goals
- Familiarity with Google Docs and content or community management tools
- Proficient with Twitch chat bots
- Extremely flexible schedule and time off
- Remote position so you can work from home
- Dedicated staff at Twitch HQ to support you
- Training and mentorship
- Excellent networking opportunity in the streaming space
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.