We have an opening for a Statistical Programmer Analyst for a full-time, salaried role in the US. In this role, the selected candidate will program routine and customized data displays, (including listings, tables and graphics) in accordance with approved Statistical Analysis Plan and shell displays.
Code is to be written using SAS, SAS procedures, or standardized macros.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of safety and efficacy SAS datasets.
- Creation of project specific macros and formats.
- Performing data checks as needed, to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays and to understand structure and content of data,
- Performing QC/validation of datasets, tables, listings, figures to verify the output.
This position requires:
- A 6 year computer science/math degree or equivalent; MS preferred.
- Hands-on experience with CDISC/SDTM/ADaM programming.
- A minimum of 4 year’s SAS programming experience.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
At Chiltern, you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals headed by some of the most dynamic and influential leaders in drug and medical device development today. You’ll work on cutting-edge global research projects in a fast-paced but collegial atmosphere where you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful – and acknowledged – contributions. You’ll have opportunities to grow personally and professionally and abundant room for advancement along with generous incentive programs.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization that listens to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions. Chiltern’s team of more than 3,700 works across 47 countries to provide flexible, specialized services, with core competencies in Biopharma, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Oncology, Clinical Analytics and Source. Visit Chiltern.com to learn more about responsive solutions that are Designed Around You®.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Permanent or Contract