We have an opening for a Statistical Programmer Analyst for a full-time, salaried role in the US. In this role, the selected candidate will program routine and customized data displays, (including listings, tables and graphics) in accordance with approved Statistical Analysis Plan and shell displays.
Code is to be written using SAS, SAS procedures, or standardized macros.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of safety and efficacy SAS datasets.
- Creation of project specific macros and formats.
- Performing data checks as needed, to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays and to understand structure and content of data,
- Performing QC/validation of datasets, tables, listings, figures to verify the output.
This position requires:
- A 6 year computer science/math degree or equivalent; MS preferred.
- Hands-on experience with CDISC/SDTM/ADaM programming.
- A minimum of 4 year’s SAS programming experience.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
At Chiltern, you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals headed by some of the most dynamic and influential leaders in drug and medical device development today. You’ll work on cutting-edge global research projects in a fast-paced but collegial atmosphere where you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful – and acknowledged – contributions. You’ll have opportunities to grow personally and professionally and abundant room for advancement along with generous incentive programs.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization that listens to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions. Chiltern’s team of more than 3,700 works across 47 countries to provide flexible, specialized services, with core competencies in Biopharma, Medical Device and Diagnostics, Oncology, Clinical Analytics and Source. Visit Chiltern.com to learn more about responsive solutions that are Designed Around You®.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Permanent or Contract
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
This a part-time, freelance position. This role is virtual and can be done remotely, however we prefer candidates from North America, South America, or Europe.
We are bootstrapping a commercial Enterprise SaaS application designed to enable highly collaborative strategic planning and goal execution across very large companies. This application supports a series of both structured and ad-hoc interactions between users. We are at a stage where we need to begin designing and then technically implementing how we will integrate and facilitate our application process steps and collaborative messaging “outside” our application via integrations with “local / native” tools, for example: Slack, Jira, ZenDesk and corporate email to name just a few.
Ideal Candidate (s)
We seek freelancers that have proven experience designing and developing integrations between collaborative SaaS applications and common enterprise tools which addresses the following challenges:
– What is the ideal User Experience for engineering flows between other collaboration tools?
– What are the best UX patterns for inter-operating with other tool types including Persistent Group Messaging, Ticketing, and Email
– What are the simplest and most elegant technical approaches for enabling the UX around cross tool integration?
— For example:
— Are there Commercial services that might provide sufficient capability for an MVP
— Are there opensource repo’s that might accelerate the creation of robust integration hub that can support many other tools over time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Mindful Chef (mindfulchef.com) is a recipe box company. We focus on the healthy and premium end of the recipe box market and ship all the ingredients that you need to make your evening meals.
We pride ourselves on our innovative uses of vegetables in evening meals that are both gluten-free and dairy-free. We offer the UK’s first and only vegan recipe box, alongside our meat and fish options. We are 2 years old and have served over half a million meals.
As an iOS Developer you will
- Write excellent Swift code
- Have a chance to build a greenfield iOS app
- Work in a stable and funded company with paying customers
- Collaborate with other team members and developers
- Work in a fully remote, globally distributed team
- 3+ years production experience with: iOS apps and REST APIs
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, email, Trello, etc)
- Ability to write clear and accurate code
- Manage development tasks from assignment through to production
- Be focused on delivering value
- Agile, lean, trustworthy, self-starter and a team player
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you’re
- A pro at communicating
- Well-experienced working remotely
- Looking for a culture that prioritizes shipping products and going to market quickly
- Confident in your skills and a solid team player
- This is a fully remote contract position
- Direct candidates only please. No third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply with your resume, code samples, Twitter / Linkedin / Github links, App store links and other relevant information at firstname.lastname@example.org