Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Mobile Developer to add to its awesome Development Team!
Formstack is an 11 year old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about mobile user experience and mobile development with experience on both iOS and Android. You are a problem solver and are motivated to learn. You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and can see a project through from start to finish. You are able to make decisions on your own but know when to ask for help. You are a team player and enjoy having fun. If that’s you, you might be who we are looking for!
What You Will Do:
This position will focus on creating, improving, and maintaining features specific to our mobile offerings on iOS and Android. You will collaborate with Development, UX, and Product departments on a daily basis to make sure we are creating what our customers need. You will also help instrument our apps to track usage and issues as well as fix bugs and maintain our documentation. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to make sure features ship as they were planned and existing features are updated as needed.
- 3+ years developing iOS and/or Android mobile applications either natively or using a popular framework
- Experience serving as primary developer of significant applications that are available in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
- Strong understanding and opinion around good mobile experience
- Exposure to object-oriented development and API design
- Git/GitHub experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Ability to work remote and with remote team members
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently but also work well within a team environment.
- The Ability to travel (<10%) for team meetups, conferences, etc.
- Remote environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision as well as company-paid Disability and Life Insurance Benefits.
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Daily lunch provided (Indianapolis Office, remote lunch once a month)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
- Generous PTO