The Marketing Specialist will ultimately be responsible for all internal and external communications for Artemis. This team member will be an integral part in the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to upsell opportunities. The Marketing Specialist collaborates with cross-functional teams to achieve marketing objectives within an entrepreneurial, meritocratic company environment that values and rewards performance, fosters meaningful professional growth and is fun.
One of the key roles for the Marketing Specialist will be as a content generator for Artemis. He/she will brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns. The Marketing Specialist will conduct research around prospect needs, industry trends, and competitive solutions. The role will also include ownership of all company-related events and social media. Working collaboratively with cross-functional groups (Product, Sales, Pre Sales, and Professional Services), the Marketing Specialist will lead the organization in developing compelling content that aligns prospect needs with Artemis offerings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging, useful and relevant content
- Write for different media, including press, social media, and email campaigns
- Maintain social media brand presence and post regularly based on the editorial calendar
- Author product release emails, blog articles, presentations and internal communications
- Event planning with attention to detail
- Competitive research and write-ups
The ideal Marketing Specialist is a creative marketing professional with extensive experience creating content. He/she invests a great deal of time understanding the industry, along with key drivers of value for prospects and customers. The ideal Marketing Specialist combines a strong work ethic with a creative spirit and an openness to being coached.
With over 600,000 users worldwide and a global network covering 45 countries, Artemis International Solutions Corporation is a leader in large-scale project & portfolio solutions where investment management and cost control are of paramount importance. Artemis has over 30 years of experience helping companies execute critical and complex projects on time, on budget, and “on value.”
Required Skills and experience
- Strong written and communication skills are essential
- Experience in the software industry and general understanding of the trade and its landscape.
- Coachability and efficiency
- Strong verbal presentation skills a plus
- Exceptional bandwidth and ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Self-motivated entrepreneurial spirit, creative personality and proven experience working in a team environment
Education and work history
- An undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree
- Work experience in consulting and/or a fast-paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- 5+ years experience in a marketing role
Pay: $60/per hour
Location: United States-Remote
U.S Citizenship is required
This job requires 40 productive hours per week.
To qualify, show us who you are. First, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, we ask that you first complete this brief online language and skills testing. If you meet the minimum standards, you will be invited back to complete a one-week assessment.
This step is designed to assess your skills and your ability to perform functions relevant to our needs. It will also give you a chance to see what the job will be like and ensure you are fully committed and motivated to excel. The activity is strictly a test and is not work product that we will use in any way.
Your efforts on this assignment will give our hiring managers an example of your work to evaluate against the work of other candidates so we can find the strongest candidate for the position. We are looking for the best of the best, and in the event that you do not get the trial assignment quite right, if you show great potential, we may have other positions for you.
Are you up for the challenge?