Experienced Content Writer for Head Writing Position at Top Digital Marketing Agency
HubSpot Platinum Partner agency is looking for a head writer to join our team of talented and inspired inbound and digital marketers. We are seeking an individual who has experience in technical writing – from writing about start-ups, to writing about telecommunications. You should be a self-starter, have an acute attention to detail, be highly skilled at research, and have the ability to learn quickly.
You will work with a global force of top notch marketers, designers, developers, and writers to create compelling, SEO optimized, lead generating content. Your writing work will include everything from blog posts to landing pages, ebooks to emails, and you will work with an experienced editorial team to help push you to your best.
Expect to grow, take on new challenges, and eventually lead teams of writers yourself.
Your Key Responsibilties:
– Work directly with Head of Inbound to implement inbound marketing strategy for multiple clients through blog posts, ebooks, website content, landing pages and email.
– Responsible for 3 – 4 high quality, well researched, SEO optimized blog posts per week.
– Create engaging ebooks and emails for various clients
– Work with other writers to enhance content, repurpose content, and optimize existing content.
Your Key Skills and Requirements:
– Self-starter with high attention to detail
– At least 2+ years of content writing experience for websites, email, and other digital mediums
– Experience writing for technical clients like: startups, Saas, telecommunications, cyber security firms
– Excellent storyteller, writer, and editor
– Understanding of SEO and writing best practices surrounding SEO
– Proven ability to create engaging content
– Proven ability to craft content for a variety of industries, mediums, and clients
– Experience working with an editorial team
– Understanding of content marketing and inbound marketing
– High attention to detail
– Self-reliant, with strong communication skills
– Knowledge of MLA and AP writing styles
– BA in English, Journalism, or Literature
– Experience working with HubSpot a plus
– Editorial Expereince a huge bonus
Why You Should Work With Us:
– 100% remote team that actually feels like a team
– Chance to grow and learn through a variety of professional development opportunities
– Opportunity to manage teams
– Work with a motivated, talented, fun group of marketers and writers.
– Few meetings, and flexible schedule (you do you, just get your work done 🙂 ).
– Competitive Salary
If this sounds exciting to you, please apply! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Additional notes or requirements:
Please complete our online application form (link below) only. Do not email or respond to this posting.
We’re not accepting applications from agencies.