Plex is a media streaming company that gives people instant access to their media collections – home videos, photos, music, TV shows, and movies – so they can quickly find and stream them to any device.
We have a simple yet ambitious mission: to help people easily discover, enjoy, and share all of their media across all of their devices. We’ve made great progress towards this mission, and we have millions of happy customers, but we still have a long way to go!
Plex is seeking a passionate Copywriter to inspire creativity and work closely with our team in the development of our marketing materials and continued growth of the Plex brand. Partnering with the design team, the Copywriter is responsible for the development of concepts for campaigns, execution of those campaigns as well as Plex’s owned marketing channels like our website, social media channels, newsletters, blogs, and a variety of other marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- As a member of the creative team, you will drive the development of marketing materials and help refine the Plex brand voice
- Rapid development and iteration of compelling copy for Plex’s website, social media, emails, newsletters, blogs, ads, product descriptions, partner pages, and more
- Help to synthesize the Plex story and identify compelling, digestible ways to tell it
- Manage the development of concepts and present to stakeholders in a virtual environment
- Manage multiple programs with varying timelines
What you have:
- 7+ years of creative copywriting experience
- Great communication skills
- Extensive understanding of mobile, responsive and product design
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills for all audiences
- Imaginative portfolio of work samples showing online storytelling, mobile creative, and video production quality
- Ensure all writing, concepts, and projects are of high quality
- Ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities
Bonus points for:
- Interactive design and coding skills
- Experience in ingesting user research into your work
- Media server market knowledge
- Data visualization and analytics design
- Plex user