Kforce’s growing and fast paced Technology company in the San Francisco, CA area is looking for a Senior Imaging Sensor Engineer. This position can be located in San Francisco or the person can work 100% remote. Summary: The client is looking for an engineer to provide expertise on 3D Depth Sensing and Time of Flight. The responsibilities for this role are wide ranging and encompass configuration, assembly, calibration, testing, and validation. They are searching for someone with a passion for delivering beautifully tuned imaging devices from prototype to production.
- Experience in imaging sensor development
- Experience with imaging sensor calibration process and equipment
- Strong grasp of Illumination technology (HP LEDs, Edge-Emitting Lasers, VCSELs, etc)
- Understanding of imaging sensor system-level design trade-offs
- Direct experience with ToF system design and implementation
- Experience evaluating and selecting ToF components
- Experience with bare metal embedded C/RTOS firmware development
- Knowledge of application software development
- Comfortable working with hardware and interpreting schematics
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be “the firm most respected by those we serve.”