Job #: 754733
• Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
• Basic level server hardware replacement skills
• Customer service skills
• Basic data backup skills
• Minimum 2 year remote and on site troubleshooting experience
• Attention to detail
• Sense of urgency and communication skills
• Process documentation skills
• Server installation experience
• Installation of new Software utilizing remote tools.
• PC and Printer troubleshooting and repair.
• Application and hardware configuration for new equipment
• Data transfer from one device or drive to the next
• Customer interaction and communication
• Testing and validation of new resource units and images during creation
• Moving and relocating customer equipment from one site location to the next for site moves, remodels, etc.EEO Employer
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.