The Select Group is seeking a Project Specialist for a 100% Remote position with one of our top clients. Really looking for someone that has extensive experience working with new EMR vendors in extracting customer data, run data through testing tool to compare EMR/ HL7 code.
PROJECT SPECIALIST REQUIREMENT:
- Experience in medical lab operations & IT functions
- Direct Involvement with clinical interfacing maintenance/configuration/ and support
- Proven track record managing multiple projects
- Strong Professional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Experience working with HL7 files and the ability to understand HL7 standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Familiarity with MS Project a plus.
PROJECT SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Heavy client facing
- Compare spreadsheets of clients’ database file to new system database file. Provide mapped file back to vendor to download new codes in clients’ system.
- Work with vendor to modify the HL7 message to direct it to new site.
- Conduct communication tests into new environment.
If interested please send your updated resume to Daniel Whitt at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.
About The Select Group
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group (TSG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Select Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.