We are currently looking for passionate freelance writers to source and review travel gear for our brand new website WanderGoGo — an online hub for adventure seekers, nomads, travelers, tourists, and vacationers.
As the Travel Gear Writer, you will report directly to the managing editor. You will be responsible for sourcing travel gadgets and gear and writing short 300-word reviews on each product. We aim to publish two items per day for a total of 10 items per week. Content must be 100% accurate, engaging, and authoritative.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
– Have experience using WordPress.
– Write strong prose, and have a firm grasp on basic grammar and punctuation rules.
– Have lots of personality that comes out in his/her’s writer’s voice.
– Have enough travel industry knowledge to both source the products and be able to write about them with authority.
– Be comfortable and reliable working remote.
The pay for this position is $15/hr.
How to apply:
We accept applications from both experienced and beginner freelance writers, as long as you have a few samples in the form of links to show us the quality of your writing.
Please apply to the email address below with your resume, a brief cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position, and 1-3 samples of your best writing.