SXSW’s vision is to be the most indispensable global platform for helping creative people share ideas and achieve their goals.
We continue to push our own boundaries by evolving and expanding. In doing so, SXSW is seeking an experienced digital marketing leader to advance PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM and email marketing operations as we strive to deliver an experience of unexpected discovery and inspiration.
The Digital Marketing Manager is charged with leading Hubspot implementation (list development and segmentation, lead scoring, nurturing, personas development, CTAs, landing pages, etc.), PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM and email campaigns using both Hubspot and Campaign Monitor.
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Strategy & Insights
– Manage paid search, display ads and retargeting campaigns using Adwords best practices
– Create and manage Hubspot assets to include email templates, landing pages, conversion paths, nurture sequences, calls-to-action, lead generating forms, email campaigns, and blog posts
– Manage, segment, and grow email lists within Hubspot and Campaign Monitor
– Utilize HubSpot, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, and qualitative surveys to produce insights.
– Collaborate with Communications Department to produce and optimize new campaigns, campaign content, landing pages, and online advertising while maintaining consistent messaging and brand voice.
– Stay up-to-date with Google algorithm updates, paid search trends, SEM best practices, metadata and webmaster account monitoring and management.
– Monitor and maintain data quality within customer and marketing databases
– Assist with social media monitoring and engagement
– Other duties as assigned by Director
– Proficiency with Hubspot and inbound marketing methodologies and marketing automation software
– Thorough understanding of web/social media marketing analytics, measurement, testing and experimentation, and data mining.
– PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM and email marketing expertise
– Experience executing paid Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter campaigns
– Graphic design experience consisting of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and a critical eye for design and typography
– BA/BS Degree and four years working experience in digital marketing
– HubSpot certification
– Google Analytics IQ
– Google AdWords certification
– Strong communications skills including copywriting and grammar skills
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Excellent analytical skills
– Resourceful and adaptable
– Tenacious and unflappable in high pressure situations
– Adobe Creative Suite
– FileMaker Pro
– Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
– Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel, Google Docs, pivot tables, etc)
To apply you are also required to have the following HubSpot certifications:
HubSpot Design Certification
If you don’t have these certification go to the HubSpot Academy and get started (http://academy.hubspot.com/certification)!
We’re not accepting applications from agencies.