PrimeRevenue delivers extraordinary ROI for Buyers and Suppliers throughout the supply chain by unlocking cash that is trapped in traditional programs. Acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity — Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The Strategic Account Executive’s (SAE) primary function is to meet and exceed the achievement of quarterly and annual quota assignments in the effort to develop Existing Client Revenue, New Client Signings and to support PrimeRevenue Partner activities as it relates to New Client Signings. The SAE will be the key Revenue Driver in the assigned territory and will be expected to work autonomously while remaining accountable for the results described. This will involve multiple client relationships and multiple product deployments within each client relationship.
NEW BUYER SALES
– Lead sales process for opportunities to existing buyers and prospects – “The Quarterback”
– Manage a CFO Level sales process with PrimeRevenue sales methodology and best practices
– Own relationship with buyer executive sponsor and team
– Ensure proper sign-off of contracts, proposals, project charters, etc.
– Coordinate internal PR resources to drive sale process through to revenue. This will include Pre-Sales, Business Development, Legal, and Program Management
– Work closely with Co-Marketing partners to jointly pursue New Buyer Clients
– Methodically qualify to advance deals leveraging MEDDICC and the PR Sales Process.
– The SAE is responsible for the Integrity of the program.
– Ensure approved buyer program design is effectively communicated to PrimeRevenue supplier marketing and sales teams
– Escalate critical issues to PrimeRevenue management and/or buyer management
– Coordinate with Global Program Managers to ensure project plans, deliverables and status is updated for internal and external communication
– Participate in periodic buyer implementation status calls with GPM and key buyer stakeholders. GPM will own program status
– Support the Account Executive’s (inside sales) efforts by engaging high value accounts as required
– Coordinate with supplier marketing and sales teams to adapt campaigns to grow pipeline and improve close ratio
– Plan and execute formal communication and status (e.g., scorecard) with buyer executive sponsor and executive team
– Expand PrimeRevenue footprint into the account (e.g., business units, geographies, expanded solution offering)
– Forecast monthly revenue by buyer program (buyer & supplier)
– Develop & maintains annual account plan
– Build PrimeRevenue name recognition in the assigned territory of clients, partners and prospects
– Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
– OWN your named account territory
– Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of PrimeRevenue’s OpenSCi software and service offerings
– Establish price of contract/engagement in accordance with company guidelines.
– Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
– Provide daily updates into the PrimeRevenue contact management information system
– Participate and be involved in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
– Travel required
– Other duties as assigned by manager
– Remote position
– Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of successful enterprise sales experience with consistent revenue quota over-achievement
– Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executives including CFO and CEO required
– Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and ROI to customers
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
– High level of business acumen including professional written, oral and presentation skills
– Ability to work effectively in a sales TEAM environment
– Commercial Banking experience or exposure to Trade Finance exposure a plus
– Knowledge of the marketplace within assigned geography
– Successful track record of cold calling
– Ability to communicate with diverse cross-functional teams
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Methodical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
– Heavy travel required
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!