We are hiring a part-time Web Project Manager to manage interactive projects from concept to completion. This position will be a remote (work from home) opportunity that can evolve into a full-time position.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Own all aspects of the project from managing schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization and communication.
– Interact and communicate project status/issues with technical and non-technical members.
– Interact with both clients and internal team members.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
– Ability to PM like a boss!
– Superior organizational skills
– Strong attention to detail
– 2+ years of experience managing interactive projects from discovery to design to technical development and implementation.
– Naturally task-oriented with an innate ability for driving the process, keeping everyone focused and making clients feel confident that projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
– Technical writing skills and a willingness to document, document, document.
– Pro-active/Experience working effectively and efficiently in a remote capacity
– Self-motivated, highly organized, and solution driven.
– Tactful and situational leadership skills.
– Experience using BaseCamp, Jira (or any other PM Software).
– Comfortable working with remote clients and teams.
– Problem solving skills, including resolution and anticipation.
– Effective meeting and presentation skills.
– A solid understanding of the life-cycle of Web development initiatives
– Establish project scope based on client’s budget and business, technical, creative, strategic goals.
– Work with design team to make sure that client vision is accurately represented in designs created/presented.
– Ensure project/updates scope is clearly defined to client and internally and that work is done on time and within budget.
– Create detailed functional specifications for all projects so that design and development teams have a clear picture of exactly what is required and that tasks get completed to exceed the client’s expectation.
– Take full ownership on all account activities to be the single point of contact both internally and to client.
– Create project timelines that define to the client and internal team with expected completion dates, milestones, and who is responsible for each. Ensure that project stays course on set timeline.
– Proactively manage project timelines to make sure that work being done is on schedule.
– Gather content from client as needed and make sure client is fully aware of what is needed when. Make sure that client understand that if we do not receive these materials/approvals in time, project gets delayed.
– Make sure that client is happy and has full level of trust in the PM and RISE as a whole.
– Proactively keep client up to date on all project activity and progress.
– Make additional recommendations to client based on thorough understanding of their business and budget.
– Take ownership of QA testing to make sure work being done by the team is meeting or exceeding client’s expectations
– Creative Agency experience.
– Any eye for design
– Familiarity with Agile development processes.
– Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals.
PERKS OF Stectech
– Work from home opportunity
– Work on a variety of compelling, challenging projects
– Casual dress
– Team environment, collaborative learning environment, transparent communications
Email your resume and desired hourly rate salary to the address below. We will contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.