Location: Virtual. Will work from your home office.
Employee Type: Full Time
Support TEAM: YES! In-house marketers, creative, copywriting, development, and strategy support.
Job Type: Marketing
Do you have Facebook and Google Ad Experience?
Have you managed eCommerce acquisition budgets over $50,000/Month?
Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns?
Would you like to work with other super smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then we want to chat with you.
We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency that uses a combination of technology, problem-solving, psychology and a view of the entire marketing and sales funnel to make online paid advertising profitable for our wide variety of clients.
Among all the online ads channels, we are recognized as one of the top using Facebook. We know nearly 100% of Facebook’s potential and make it the key to success for most of our clients. We also work with Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads.
We are looking to add another member to our growing team.
This individual would have experience running Facebook and Google paid ads (Twitter and LinkedIn would be a plus), and have excellent verbal communication to engage with both the team and clients. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Most of all we are looking for someone who has a sound knowledge of conversion focused campaigns, with a good amount of experience, especially in ecommerce.
If you can plan, launch, and optimize ads that deliver real results (10-20X ROI), this is the position for you.
Uhuru Digital Ads Managers are responsible for managing campaigns in our BA and BA Attack programs that deliver real, quantifiable results for every client.
Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Consultant and fellow hive team to counsel, coach, and advise clients on “result-driven” marketing strategies that grow their businesses. Our clients need to get the “right advice” from us, and our team needs to be able to deliver it—straightforward, bold and direct. That’s what our clients need.
Specifically, this position is critical for generating an immediate impact and helping to give our clients a truly world-class marketing experience from start to finish. This might mean suggesting a deeper dive with analytics, giving offering an unsolicited recommendation, or talking clients through the “whys” behind their marketing tactics in clear, easily understandable terms.
The key to being successful in this position is juggling a variety of tasks, ensuring the campaigns deliver the expected results. Our clients hire us for our expertise and opinion; a Uhuru Digital Ads Manager needs to be confident and comfortable giving their expert perspectives, even if it makes clients uncomfortable occasionally. Our job then shifts into helping them work through the change, so their company shines and their marketing drives long-term, sustainable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand your client’s needs
- Know the impacts you have on your client and their company
- Understand your client’s goals and motivations.
- Manage multiple clients with Uhuru’s Agile Process
- Work with a Uhuru Strategist to create the overall marketing strategy for your clients and manage the implementation of that marketing program on a day-to-day basis
- Plan, Create, Launch and continuously optimize client’s campaigns.
- Strategize, Execute, and Manage a variety of client digital ad campaigns from conception to collaboration on creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Have the initiative to continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Work with a Senior DMC to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be responsible for communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Gather data on personas, competitors, and market conditions.
- Prepare reports and present result to clients and management.
- Provide day-to-day management of clients’ ad accounts
- Interface with clients for PPC planning and reporting
- Manage daily responsibilities, including key phrase research, campaign/ad group creation, bid management, ad crafting/testing, copywriting etc.,
- 2+ years of Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint Certified Preferred)
- 2+ years of Google Adwords experience. (Adwords certified preferred)
- Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social Media Ads knowledge is a plus.
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience managing your own clients/accounts. (Any industry)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Certification in Google Analytics (required within 6 months of hire)
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- A student of marketing and digital with a passion for continually learning new ways to practice your craft.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)