Accentus is growing our coding operations by leaps and bounds, adding new positions weekly.
We are looking for experienced, certified medical coders and coding QA staff as we continue building our operations. Opportunities are available for both remote (work-at-home) and on-site (travel to client) certified coders.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skill and knowledge in Medical Coding, we are looking for you! Applicants can go to http://www.accentusinc.com and apply for coding positions under the Careers -> US selections.
Qualified applicants will possess:
– Certification such as CCS or CCS-P and/or CPC or CPC-H, RHIT and RHIA with coding experience.
– Minimum of 3 to 5 years of coding experience.
– Working knowledge of coding rules and regulations, as well as third party payer requirements.
– Ability to solve problems and make decisions while demonstrating effective communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, written).
– For remote coders, ability to work in a virtual environment.
– For on-site coders, able to travel and be away from home for periods of time.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a multi-functional team.
– Possessing the maturity, patience and professionalism to interact with staff, some of whom are relatively new to the coding world.
– Ability to work on different coding platforms, depending on the needs of the client.
If you’re interested in getting involved in an exciting opportunity with a progressive and growing organization, apply with us today!