WEGO Health’s mission is to empower the top contributors in health social media. These patient influencers are the bloggers, Tweeters and community leaders who help tens of millions of health consumers to make informed health decisions. Our business model involves fully transparent market research and social media promotion with these consumer opinion leaders on behalf of healthcare companies.
We are a virtual company – we all work from home offices or co-working spaces around the country, because we can live wherever we want and still have a great job. Our headquarters is in Boston.
- You’ll work with our senior team to develop the marketing strategy and tactics to deliver on WEGO Health’s growth objectives – and to drive all aspects of marketing execution.
- This is a hands-on role for a get-it-done, take-action dynamo looking to make a mark.
- Support our b-to-b sponsor sales, the launch of WEGO Health Experts, and our network member engagement goals.
- Own our living marketing plan, with a relentless focus on learning and data-driven decisions.
- Prioritize our dozens of ideas (and your own) to align multi-channel marketing tactics with growth goals across the company’s service lines.
- Plan and execute social media, advertising, e-mail, special events, influencer marketing, web site, guerilla marketing campaigns (and more).
- Build a stable of freelance talent from our pool of Expert Patients
- Manage our rock star public relations firm partners.
- Steward the WEGO Health brand and corporate identity, using your strong writing skills and creative eye .
- Measure, track and report on marketing results to drive decisions
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (preferred)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- 3-4 years’ experience executing successful marketing programs, including digital
- Tech savvy that veers toward geek, and a social media savant
- Confident, self-motivated and dynamic personality comfortable working in lean, virtual startup environment
- Strong creative orientation
We’re not accepting applications from agencies.