InVision is the world’s leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
We’re looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to manage the marketing and promotion aspects of all InVision-branded social properties. The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for constructing and optimizing social marketing campaigns, social brand management, process development for ideal content promotion, product news, live events, and brand community development. Reports to Director of Content Marketing.
Requirements: You will be responsible for the following:
- Evolve and grow our existing social media strategy
- Develop social media partnerships with relevant brands and influencers of interest
- Analyze and optimize paid spending on promoted content and direct response social advertisements
- Strategize and produce processes for ideal content promotion.
- Work with the Marketing Director to constantly iterate and improve our content marketing strategy based on quantitative & qualitative insights.
- Manage our social media accounts, finding and curating awesome content that’s ultra-relevant to our target audience and aligned with our brand story.
- Come up with creative ways to repurpose and promote our own content (blog posts, eBooks, etc) so that it gets found by our target audience.
- Identify and manage relationships with influencers and partners to secure co-marketing and cross-promotion opportunities.
- Identify and secure guest posting opportunities and work back with the blog editor and/or freelance writers to produce, publish and promote the content.
- Help us create, promote and manage recurring digital events, such as hackathons, webinars, etc.
- Work with our PR agency to ensure new product features and announcements make it in front of our target audience.
- Monitor key metrics in Google Analytics and iterate based on insights.
- Collaborate with content team to ensure ideal distribution for all content marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing Events teams to promote and live tweet all InVision-produced events.
- Collaborate with PR/Media and partnerships team to manage news or outreach.
- Manage social workflows in HubSpot and all related processes.
You have the following characteristics:
- At least 2-3 years experience in Inbound/Content Marketing in a B2B environment (SaaS would be a huge bonus).
- A thorough knowledge of social media and how to utilize social channels to get our content found by our audience.
- A creative mind capable of coming up with creative ways to repurpose and promote content to drive traffic and signups.
- Solid experience managing influencers and working with them to co-produce and co-promote content.
- Solid experience pitching and securing guest posting opportunities and delivering great content.
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and how to measure and iterate on a content marketing plan.
- Design literate and hungry to dive deeper.
- Experience with a design discipline a plus (UX, UI, Interaction, etc).
- Self-motivated, highly self-sufficient and able to work in an fast-paced environment.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs more than 200 team members working remotely in 14 countries around the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among other benefits, we have a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.