Headquarters: Washington, DC
EverFi is seeking remote Ruby-on-Rails engineers who are based in the US to architect and develop features and new products. We are a growing team looking for smart, creative talent to help us achieve our aggressive product roadmap.
If you have 3+ years developing Ruby-on-Rails applications, demonstrable experience building web products and are comfortable using Service Oriented Architectures all within an agile, team environment – come join our team!
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Ability to write quality unit tests
- Debug and optimize existing and new code
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on cross-team projects
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Data modeling and server-side experience a major plus
- Experience with Heroku, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github a plus.
- Ruby (Rails) experience preferred, but will also consider bright candidates with strong background in a MVC- based implementation of a web platform.
This is a great opportunity for a developer looking to operate in a lead role on a number of cutting edge projects. We offer the chance to work on a great team doing something you will feel good about.