PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Job Location: Position can be based out of any location, Canada or US remote.
Reporting to the Vice President of Pharmacy Sales, the Pharmacy Sales Representative is responsible for selling to, and managing relationships with our Pharmacy Partners and our shared customers in their assigned territory.This individual will engage with prospective pharmacy partners to help them understand PointClickCare’s capabilities related to pharmacy integration, and the benefits of becoming a PointClickCare partner. They will also maintain and strengthen relationships with existing pharmacy partners in order to identify common customers interested in pharmacy integration, and help to guide those customers through the decision making process for moving ahead with pharmacy integration.
- Represent PointClickCare as sales representative for the pharmacy market to both Long Term Care pharmacies and PointClickCare customers
- Identify customer needs related to pharmacy integration and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and email
- Maintain ongoing relationships with partner pharmacies in order to cultivate new business opportunities
- Work closely with PointClickCare Operations teams to ensure smooth hand-offs and overall positive customer and partner experiences
- Support PointClickCare core EHR sales team as a pharmacy expert
- Perform product demonstrations as required
- Speak and represent PointClickCare at industry events as required
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis
- 5+ years’ healthcare sales/account management experience is desirable
- Exposure to LTC nursing homes and pharmacies required
- Direct working experience with LTC pharmacies and eMAR/EHR products is a definite asset
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Proven experience with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Leadership ability and collaborative style
- Post-secondary diploma/degree required
- Exceptional team player
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.