Headquarters: Richmond, VA
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom shirts. As a leading custom apparel platform, we’ve helped thousands of people and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts – and we’re just getting started.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, creative, and analytical marketing professional to join our team and help our fast-growing platform grow even faster.
What you’ll be doing:
Most importantly, you’ll be doing what you love. Discovering new channels, converting traffic, optimizing funnels, testing ‘crazy’ ideas, and digging into the data to see what works (and what doesn’t).
At Bonfire, growth is company-wide. You’ll get to work directly with our product, marketing, engineering, sales, and support teams to drive user and revenue growth across all channels of our platform.
You’ll also have access to implementation teams and internal resources at your disposal to execute high impact growth. Plus, you’ll have a sizable marketing budget and subscriptions to modern tools such as Intercom, Heap Analytics, Optimizely, Unbounce, Ahrefs and Hotjar (among others) to help you get the job done.
This is not an entry level role, and some of the low hanging fruit has already been picked. However, for the right person, this is an incredible opportunity to shape the future growth curve of our company.
- You’ve marketed SaaS platforms, marketplace platforms, e-commerce sites, web/mobile apps, or your own product
- You’ve scaled other companies/products, and you can prove it
- You’re an excellent problem solver
- You’ve got grit
- You like getting under the hood and asking “why?” and “what if…”
- You’re an analytics junkie who checks stats more often than you’d like to admit
- You are forever curious
- You don’t mind bending the rules
- You take ownership in your work, even if everything doesn’t go as planned
- You aren’t afraid to take risks to make things happen
- You love learning new things and trying new tools/tactics, even when it falls well outside of your comfort zone
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and/or product management
- Deep understanding of paid advertising, SEO, content strategy, email marketing, and other user acquisition channels
- Basic design skills with proficiency in Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator
- Experience running A/B + MVT and CRO tests with tools like Optimizely/VWO and Unbounce
- Expertise with modern analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Remote position – work from anywhere
- An amazing workplace culture
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and to challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Apply directly from our careers page https://careers.bonfire.com/growth-marketer/