Full Time Telecommute Opportunity – Work from Home, but must live and be eligible to work in the US
Salary Range: $90,000- $125,000
Cavulus is seeking a senior devops engineer to design and build an automated SaaS infrastructure in AWS. The successful candidate will leverage their experience scripting infrastructure as code to enable environments to be rolled out in minutes and daily code updates through continuous integration. This is a rare opportunity to build a complete infrastructure from the ground up, the way you know it should be done without limitations or restrictions.
- Architect, implement, then maintain a completely scripted SaaS infrastructure with continuous integration for a linux environment running in AWS.
- Design and implement solutions for monitoring, scaling, performance improvement, and configuration management of systems running SaaS applications.
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware, software and performance issues, including rotating on call emergency response.
- Mentor other systems adminstrators in devops and AWS best practices.
- Must be detail orientated and have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or similar.
- 3+ years AWS architecture and automation with infrastructure management tools such as CloudFormation(required), Ansible, Chef, OpsWorks, and Jenkins.
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, or Perl.
- Experience with Ubutntu systems.
- AWS architecture, developer, or devops certifications a plus.
About Our Company
Cavulus is helping to reshape the landscape of the healthcare industry. Our team is building solutions which are fast becoming an integral piece in the health care marketplace. The software world is constantly evolving which means we must grow and learn as a team. We are constantly looking for new ideas and approaches to problems.
We are privately owned and debt free with a significant client list. We have seen continuous positive growth since our inception over nine years ago. We are expanding and looking for people who want to be in a very collaborative and team oriented environment.
We offer a full benefits package to include:
- 401k/Roth plans
- Paid Time Off
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of this team, we would love to hear from you!