You have 3+ years professional experience Node.js and front-end development in general.
You love trying out new languages, frameworks, libraries, and leveraging them off, whenever necessary.
You’re looking for projects that you’ll be proud to share with your friends and family, and you’re interested in scaling large projects that disrupt markets and build business.
You know when to ask more questions and where to look for answers.
15 years developing apps has taught us this: Build people, then products.
We’re aware that solid engineering practices and our love of Agile principles aren’t enough to ensure that we translate our clients’ dreams into software that shapes the world.
Our team of nearly 100 developers and designers are what make it possible.
They’ve rejected offers from Google and Twitter. They’re parents, travelers, or aspiring entrepreneurs. Some are in the planning stages of launching their own startups. Here’s what they have in common:
They’re all invested in becoming better together and we support their constant learning.
For more on how we do this, check out why.clevertech.biz. Some of the great things we do together are captured in cleverte.ch/bloomberg and visualcaptcha.net.
About the Job
At Clevertech, we understand why it’s great to be part of the gig economy—we also understand some of the challenges it can present.
By offering ongoing, full-time roles, we eliminate the burnout and guesswork involved in being a contract worker. We’re also interested in making it possible for our team to focus on what they do best. Busy work that gets in the way of high-quality code is our worst enemy!
Here’s how it works:
- We work with quality clients who have brilliant ideas they want to scale, scale, scale 🙂
- You can be located anywhere. This is a remote position. (And you’re excited about it!)
- Schedules are flexible—you work when you’re in flow
- You focus on one client at a time; when you’re finished with one, we provide another
- We use the latest tools and streamline every workflow imaginable
- Everyone on our team shares your culture, irrespective of where they are physically