LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager that has a passion for IT security and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets. We provide world leading cyber security solutions to enterprises around the globe. This is an opportunity to sell the security intelligence solution that is redefining the way large enterprise organizations and Federal entities are protecting their network. Our sales representatives are able to leverage a truly vibrant culture that has the ultimate collaborative environment. You’ll be able to pitch a security product that has been positioned as a leader in the Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant for four years running.
This position will be remote from Washington, DC.
– Prospecting into mid to large sized Federal organizations while managing an efficient sales process.
– Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
– Work effectively with our channel partners and Federal integrator’s/agencies.
– Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: product management, customer care, sales engineering, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
– Utilize and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
– Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
– Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and insure their orders are properly placed.
– Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
– Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
– 5-10+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises is a must.
– Experience selling into Federal government on all levels.
– In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged immediately.
– Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
– Executive presence and polish.
– Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
– Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
– Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
– Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
– Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce.
– Knowledge with prospects and customers within the defined territory.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.