The PPC Guys
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Are you a driven, details-obsessed, digital marketing pro? Have you ever lost track of time because you were deep diving analytics data? Do you know how to read SEM sales data and use that knowledge to boost profits for a company? If so, we may have the position for you.
We are seeking a full-time Paid Search Manager who is ready to join a company with strong potential for advancement due to rapid growth. This role helps manage and optimize client accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads. This is a work from anywhere position, so you will be allowed to work wherever you work best!
- Set-up PPC campaigns across Google Adwords (primary), Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Maintain and optimize existing client PPC advertising accounts. A typical PPC manager will have 6-8 accounts total and will work alongside a project manager from our team
- Make meaningful, well thought out recommendations to clients that will translate to increased sales for your assigned accounts
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve accounts, improve client ROI and meet strict CPA goals
- Work directly with clients by phone, Skype and email to build client relationships (must be able to speak knowledgeably and confidently about PPC strategies and technical PPC tactics)
- Strong initiative and time management with the ability to manage multiple PPC accounts simultaneously
- Take the lead on the Paid Ad topics of client calls to cover past results and to suggest improvements
- A commitment to continued learning in the industry to stay on top of new PPC trends and releases to keep accounts on the cutting edge of PPC; training sessions are an important part of the company culture
- Must have managed at least 3 Google AdWords client accounts simultaneously for 6+ months; preferably mature accounts with substantial ad spend
- A keen knowledge of effective SEM media buying strategies which are contingent upon achieving a target CPA
- Successful conversion-based media buying with Facebook and/or through Google’s Search/Display network
- Keyword research and the ability to quickly identify keyword themes (strong understanding of the English language to identify potential high converting keywords and keyword themes)
- Strong understanding of mobile advertising, including call-only ads (click to call)
- Google Remarketing/Retargeting with experience setting up and optimizing user audiences
- Strong skill level in data analysis, strong ability to make educated decisions based on data
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of AdWords Editor
- Comfort using Microsoft Excel to analyze pay per click advertising data
Bonus for any of the following:
- Experience in Google Shopping / Bing Shopping set-up and optimization (including product feed set-up and customization)
- Google Analytics data analysis and customization experience
- Experience training other account managers or interns
- Landing Page development/editing experience (Unbounce.com)
- Graphic design skills (for landing pages and banner ads)
- Coding experience (enough to place code, make basic edits and check that existing code is placed correctly)
- If you are Google AdWords certified in any area, send a link to your certification when you apply
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation (dependent on your experience and monthly time commitment)
- Creative performance incentives
- Work alongside a team of talented internet marketers, most of whom have been with us for 3+ years
- Freedom to work when, where, and how you work best
- You won’t be micro-managed here
- Work (in your sweats, if you like) from anywhere
- Gain experience across multiple industries and sectors through our varied client base
This is a 100% remote position; our team is located in 2 countries (USA and Canada) and 3 time zones.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Please also include a list of 2 Google AdWords features that you are most excited about for in the coming months.