Web Developer (.NET)


TestDome
Headquarters: Zagreb, Croatia
https://www.testdome.com

Bored with your job? Annoyed with the daily commute to the office? Always wanted to try a fully remote position so you can travel and work from anywhere you want?

If your answer is yes to any of those questions, keep reading. This is a job for you.

TestDome.com is a fast-growing company offering automated testing of programming skills to companies hiring software developers. About 70% of our 500+ customers are from English-speaking countries. The remaining 30% are spread across the rest of the world.

To make sure our business can continue to grow, we are continually investing in our platform. This is where you come in. We need to speed up! We are looking for a strong/senior web developer to join our development team so we can keep adding new features while increasing reliability and scale at the same time.

Requirements

Our development stack currently looks like this (you will be welcome if you push us in the right™ direction):

  • HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, jQuery
  • C#, ASP.NET MVC
  • NHibernate, PostgreSQL, Azure

We require a strong knowledge of C# and JavaScript; the others you’ll pick up easily.

What we offer

Since we are looking for exceptional developers, you will enjoy exceptional treatment. We offer highly competitive salaries. You don’t need to come to the office. If you want, you can work in your speedos from the beach. We are all teleworking and only gather when we need to eat a bunch of meat.

We will give you all the tools you need:
  • Company wiki with detailed instructions
  • Assembla.com for version control, project management and tickets
  • Google Docs for reports and documentation
  • Visual Studio and MSDN
  • Various unit-testing frameworks
  • Microsoft Azure for server hosting
  • Skype for company chat and meetings

Salary range: $2,500-$4,000/month.

Sounds great? The only thing you need to do is to produce great code that will make our users happy.

So, are you ready to take the challenge? Join us today.

 

APPLY FOR THIS POSITION

Instead of filling out endless forms, take a short (5-10 min) test of relevant skills (C# and JavaScript) and get a feeling of a platform you will be developing when you join our team: https://www.testdome.com/apply/stv85tdvzu

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s