Headquarters: Miami Beach, FL
Are you a tech-savvy person who likes helping others? Do you have a passion for productivity? Do you want a full-time job working remotely? If so, you could be the perfect Software Trainer for Productive Power.
As a Software Trainer, you will work one-on-one with professionals, teaching them a series of best practices for Microsoft Outlook and OneNote that significantly increases their organization and productivity. You will show our clients how to better manage their email, tasks, calendar, and notes, and monitor their progress to ensure they have correctly implemented our proprietary techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of software training or technical support experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives
- Comfortable working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sincere interest in helping people
- Strong organizational skills
- PC w/Windows operating system