About SugarCRM, Inc.
Founded in 2004, SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution in the market. Recognized by leading market analysts as a “visionary” company, Sugar is deployed by over 1.5 M individuals in 120 countries and 35 languages.
By placing the individual at the center of its solution, SugarCRM is putting the “i” in CRM and empowering people at all levels of an organization to better understand and engage with customers. Based in Silicon Valley, SugarCRM is backed by Goldman Sachs, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NEA, and Walden International.
At SugarCRM, all we do is CRM. We focus on one thing: a CRM platform that creates customer experts. We are pre-IPO, growing fast and always looking for the top talent. If you’re looking for the excitement and feel of a start-up, but the stability and experience of a market leader, then you’re going to love working at SugarCRM.
The SugarCRM Technical Support Engineer is an individual that is capable of addressing the large majority of support issues raised by our partners and customers. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional and helpful demeanor through all interactions, internally and externally, as they help uphold the high standards we place on ourselves for excellent support.
- Deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Ability to work APAC business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM AEST)
- Deliver world-class support to our customers and partners by being responsive, proactive, and professional in all interactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation, implementation, and production issues
- Test new releases to ensure common customer use cases are fully functional
- Work cohesively with other departments to ensure the customer’s voice resonates in conversations
- Document known solutions for internal collaboration and public consumption
- Respect and expect accountability
- Must be knowledgeable in PHP and SQL
- 2 years experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) technology stack preferred
- Experience with SaaS applications desired
- Experience with SugarCRM or other CRM applications strongly desired
- Must be fast learning and quick thinking
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, and Microsoft IIS desired
Location: Remote, U.S.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER IN YOUR APPLICATION
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: SugarCRM does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any SugarCRM employee. SugarCRM will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of SugarCRM and will be processed accordingly.
What is it REALLY like to work here?
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture. You won’t find cubicles here
- Everyone is asked for ideas and problem-solving solutions
- Engineers drive many of the product’s features
- Employees are closer to the customer’s needs
- Entrepreneurial-spirited employees
- Collaborative work environment
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM – you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company – many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
- See more @LifeAtSugar. Follow us!