Zillow Group is working on an exciting new initiative, and were looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to be one of the first technical contributors to this new venture.
This new venture targets a specific segment of the real estate market and involves launching a new experience separate from the rest of Zillow. Unfortunately, we cant disclose the details of what well be doing. We can say that its strategically important to the company, and is going to target a new andexciting aspectofthe real estate market.
Were looking for an experienced but scrappy Software Engineer to join our team. The position is remote, allowing you to work from your home office,while being a full time member of the Zillow team, which is ranked as one of the best places to work inthe Settle area.
- Work remotely while being part of a highly performing technical team
- Be one of the first members onthetechnical team building a new green-field product
- Work with one of tech’s most highly-rated companies, enjoying the best of bothworldsbetween a large company (stability) and a small startup (growth potential)
- Enjoy a great work-life balance; frequent, high quality releases
- Work with highly accomplished teammates and craft your own path to achieving yourcareer goals
- BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
- Located onthe West Coast, ideally inthe greater Pacific Northwest area
- Experience solving performance and scalability problems
- Full stack experience on both Web and Apps
- Passion for learning and rapid iteration