Experience Level: 3 years of experience.
Location of position: United States: Nationwide position
At Home or Company: At Home
Part-time or fulltime: Full Time
Employee Type: Independent Contractor
Type of Transcription: Clinic Transcription
Specialty: Any Specialty
Versio is seeking professional independent contractor medical transcriptionists to join our team. This is intended to be full time, but candidates’ availability must include at least Thursday through Saturday. Those who work 2nd or 3rd shifts will be preferred. Reliable contractors with great attention to detail who consistently produce superior-quality work will be best suited to our company. We have an excellent team, excellent dictators and an interesting variety of work, including traditional voice-to-text, EHR and paramedic transcription.
Technical requirements: We test all transcriptionists prior to contracting to ensure high quality. For security purposes, all work for Versio must be performed on our Web-based platform. Our system is only compatible with Internet Explorer 9 or higher, not other browsers, and we expect any computer used to perform work for Versio to be HIPAA compliant and properly maintained.
Our clients’ specifications include adherence to the AHDI Book of Style, 3rd edition, so our contractors must be able to comply with these standards. We also require a current business license and HIPAA certification from an approved source. We only contract with those who live and work in the United States. Please note we do not offer contracts in the states of California, Illinois, or Wisconsin at this time.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please e-mail your qualifications and applicable experience to the address below. No phone calls, please.
With your submission, please also answer the questions below. Submissions without answers to all of the questions below will not be considered.
1. Are you able to comply with guidelines set forth in the AHDI Book of Style, 3rd Edition?
2. Would you consider your English grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills to be excellent?
3. Are you able to meet all of the technical requirements?
4. What days and hours are you available? (Contractors unavailable on Saturdays will not be considered.)
5. How many 65-character lines (with spaces) can you reliably (typical, not maximum) produce during your available hours (lines per hour or lines per X-hour day.)
6. What line rate do you charge for a 65-character line (with spaces)?
7. Do you live and work inside the US? Which state?
8. Are you currently operating as an independent contractor? If so, do you have a current business license?
9. Do you have a current HIPAA certification? If so, please name the source: ___________.
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your submission.
Hardware/Software: Web-based platform. Not compatible with Mac.
File Transfer Method: Internet
31827 Thomas Rd. SE
Auburn, Washington 98092
Phone: no phone calls, please