Are you passinate about video games and the gaming industry? Do you want to make a name for yourself in the highly competitive gaming journalism field while earning a good paycheck, based on performance? Can you write in a gramatically correct, witty and original style? Are you willing to put in the work and reap the benefits?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, you might just be the one we’re looking for. LoadTheGame is a quickly growing professional gaming news website, and we’re looking for more talented journalists to join our expanding team. We offer a flexible work schedule, but demand high standards and constant content output, for which we offer a more than fair wage, as well as games and peripherals for reviewing (for our best performers).
– Excellent writing skills
– A passion for gaming (however, this is a job, and should be treated as such, and as a consequence, we’re less impressed by how many hours you play on a weekly basis and more about how willing you are to mix your passion with hard work)
– The willingness to learn the ropes, learn precious SEO skills and constantly improve
– The willingness to write exclusively in a specific gaming niche or for a specific platform (based on your own preference and experience)
– The dedication to put in at least 4 hours (part time) or 8 hours (full time) of work Monday-Friday, or make up for lost time during weekends
– The willingness to stick with us long-term; we don’t want to invest time in nurturing your skills only to see you go after the first few weeks; rewards come with experience, and we want you for the long-run, or not at all;
What we offer:
– A competitive payment system that ensures that great performers earn well
– Quick boosts to payment if you prove to be a valuable member of our team
– Game codes and peripherals for you to test and review, once you prove your worth
– Flexible schedule while working from the comfort of your home
– Opportunities for everyone – we don’t care where you’re from, as long as your written English is flawless, you’re welcome to join our team!
– The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing gaming communities on the internet (and that’s a fact)
Should you wish to apply, please send all applications to the email address below; Your application must include a cover letter (explaining your motivation in joining LTG), as well as a sample news piece article that is written specifically for us, is relevant to the field of gaming, is fresh news and has between 300 and 500 words, with proper sources. Reviews or Opinion Pieces will NOT be considered. We expect only unbiased, professional news. The quality of your sample article will determine whether or not we’ll get in touch with you.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org