Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP’s clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP’s service IP.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to AWS.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Well versed in building product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
- AWS certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Developer or Systems Ops.
- Sense of humor
PERKS & BENEFTS
- Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity
- Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy
- 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future
- Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance
- Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving
- Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy
- Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction
- Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
Cloud Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer