FunnelEnvy is looking for a Technical Lead to increase testing efficiency and expand our capabilities by leading technical execution across multiple platforms and clients. FunnelEnvy is looking for a Technical Lead to increase testing efficiency and expand our capabilities by leading technical execution across multiple platforms and clients.
You will also help ensure customer adoption and satisfaction by resolving technical challenges.
We’re a fast growing startup near San Francisco with technology and services focused on delivering Return on Traffic (revenue) through website personalization. In a little over two years we’ve delivered return on traffic by focusing on technology and execution for enterprise customers includign HP, Zillow, Disney, TripAdvisor, VMware and Angie’s List.
In addition to our platform technologies we’re partners with leading vendors including Optimizely (3 star partner) and Qubit.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve conversions. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with personalization, A/B testing, web analytics, user experience research as well as all of the underlying tactics and tools.
You’ll be working with our project managers, designers and developers to lead optimization strategy programs for our clients.
You’ll own be responsible for:
- Running sprint planning, retrospective and daily standup meetings to ensure the test development team remains productive
- Increasing test development velocity and expand platform capabilities by maintaining and improving our internal and external software tools
- Ensuring that all client and team technical questions and risks are resolved to hit the client monthly testing velocity goals
- Ensuring overall client success by contributing to test ideation sessions and weekly status updates with clients
Key Competencies to be successful at this role
- Knowledge of and experience with A/B testing and experience management platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Qubit, Test & Target)
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical team members
Our offices are in downtown Millbrae, CA – close to the San Francisco Airport. We’re across the street from the Millbrae transit station (BART & Caltrain) and only 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco.
Location: Remote or in Millbrae, CA. Please apply by emailing us at email@example.com. No recruiters or agencies please.