CrowdStrike’s Data Science team is expanding — we are at the exciting intersection of Machine Learning, Big Data, and Security and are looking to add a Machine Learning expert to our growing team. You will have the opportunity to apply your security and ML skills to the bleeding edge of security technology. You’ll be able to leverage large-scale rich data sets and the corresponding ground truth to conduct meaningful supervised learning on it. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team, and you’ll have the chance to broaden your horizons by working jointly with a team of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Security domain experts on hard and impactful problems. We offer a fast-paced high-growth startup environment along with the safety that comes from being backed by Google Capital.
- Work on cutting-edge research using rich and unique data sets coveted by many in the industry, which include large-scale behavioral data with billions of daily events and over 600,000,000,000,000 bytes of malware sample files at your fingertips
- Mine large scale and high dimensional data, identify patterns, and visualize trends
- Create predictive models using supervised learning techniques to detect and stop the most sophisticated threats
- Apply your cybersecurity knowledge to improve our raw data and to derive more value from data collected
- Experienced in the field of cybersecurity and have worked with security-related data sets before
- Versed in utilizing Machine Learning techniques and intimately familiar with the standard algorithms, their trade-offs, their usage, and how to tune them
- Experienced in pre-processing and analyzing such data to gain actionable insights
- An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- Always ready to learn and step outside of your comfort zone to blaze the trail for new technology
- Comfortable to dive into a Python codebase; familiar with a scientific computing framework such as Numpy or R
- Ready to learn and work with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Pig, Cassandra, Redshift
- Comfortable to work in a Linux environment in the AWS cloud
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.