Mentor aspiring software engineers in Thinkful’s Web Development Bootcamp. The intensive, 4-6 month course helps students become self-sufficient programmers capable of advancing their skills as they grow in their careers for years to come.
Mentor the next generation of developers with Thinkful! As a Career Path mentor, you will be working with our most motivated and advanced students as they navigate the ever-changing landscape of web development and prepare to enter the industry. You will take students under your wing and guide them through code reviews, pair-programming, career advice, and industry best practices.
Thinkful mentors work remotely and set their own hours. The role is a great fit for experts who genuinely love their work and want to share their expertise, experience, and themselves with awesome students and fellow mentors from around the globe,
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrated expertise in using front end technologies
- Experience with Node.JS and React
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- A desire to keep your skills sharp by teaching others
- A passion for sharing best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Infectious enthusiasm for development and sharing your craft with others
- Previous corporate training or teaching experience a plus
About Thinkful Inc.
At Thinkful relationships drive learning. We advance careers by pairing students with a 1-on-1 mentors who pair program and teach best practices as students learn through a project-driven curriculum. Thinkful was recently ranked the best coding bootcamp by Course Report, the industry’s leading publication. While we claimed the top spot in all five of their categories, what excites me most is that we have the #1 instructor team. A team comprised of 300 programmers, designers and data scientists in over 35 countries.