Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading online fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts.
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer. If you have experience with manual and automated testing, writing Selenium scripts, and you simply love to flush out bugs and find other inconsistencies – you’re the right person for the job!
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This is a remote position, with flexible working hours. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of Selenium
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn complex and ever-growing platform
- Good Great sense of humor
- Competitive compensation, generous vacation time, Apple devices, and more
- Clean codebase, well documented features and workflows
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies and tools, and challenge yourself (and have a lot of fun doing so)
- The chance to make a real impact in the company’s growth and history
- An opportunity to help make a difference in thousands of people’s lives
Position Type: 40 hours / week
Experience: Senior (3+ years)
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org