This is a Project-based role with potential to stay on long-term. We are looking for someone with a strong experiene in writing lessons for students learning English for the first time. Experience in teaching and curriculum design is helpful, but we also need experience creating the actual detailed lessons themselves.
This will be a 3-4 month project with potential to stay on afterwards. Bilingual preferred. This position will focus on Middle School level students.
What you will do:
– Create lessons for English as a New Language learners in multiple subject
– Take guidelines and curriculum plans and write out the individual lessons
– Dedicate at least 4-6 hours per day to developing this content
What you will need:
– Experience teaching new English Language learners
– Experience with developing lessons and lesson plans- not just teaching pre-made content
– Bilingual strongly preferred, especially in Spanish
– Ability to work either remotely or in Clifton Park, NY, and communicate with our team, providing progress updates