|This position can be based anywhere.
This position will support both iMPR and its expansive portfolio of clients’ digital marketing as well as provide support to the social media team.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Execute regular email marketing campaigns on behalf of clients, adhering to email marketing best practices
- Ensure all email marketing campaigns follow quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery
- Deliver reports and insights that accurately measure the performance of each email campaign
- Work with the team to execute client newsletters including compilation and delivery
- Draft, schedule and publish content to social sites including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Provide support to social media effectors across all iMPR client accounts
- Scheduling and executing client social media campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with email automation, design and best practices
- Experience with email marketing solutions such as Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Experience working with WordPress
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Highly independent while maintaining the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High level of proficiency working with popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, YouTube, HootSuite, etc.
Education and Experience:
- One (1) to Three (3) years of related experience, agency experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong awareness and understanding of the IT/telecom markets; experience within the telecommunications/IT industry is preferred
Job Type: Full-time