- A deep understanding of Linux systems and Storage technologies
- Proven knowledge about containerization (Docker + Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (Bash and Ruby/Python)
- Knowledge of version control systems, binary repositories and registries for software asset management
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions
Knowledge in the following technologies is a must:
- Ruby and/or Python
- Storage solutions
- Cluster, high-availability and disaster recovery configurations
- Continuous Delivery, Jenkins
- Common linux distributions (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
Bonus points for:
- Rails stack
- Remote working experience
- Interests in blogging and showing off your work in public.
- Experience using Deveo. Gain some, by signing up here: https://deveo.com/signup/
We offer possibilities for career progression in the company. You will have an opportunity to make a difference in an innovative tech startup. You will be able to work from anywhere and anytime, as long as you can make some of your working time overlap with business hours in the GMT+3 time zone.
The perfect candidate has a passion for craft and a resume to back it up. Please send us links to your works, Github, Blog or any other resources you are proud of. Also, please attach a cover letter telling about yourself and why do you want to work for Deveo.
Before you apply, please check these links out:
Use Deveo live from the cloud:
Check our full stack:
Read about our culture: