The Sr. Designer is responsible for developing brand-driven concepts that range from logo design, to traditional print collateral, to digital layouts. The Sr. Designer will work with the agency’s Director of Creative Services and be responsible for both early-stage ideation along with all final design execution.
- Deliver solutions that are on-brand and range from visual design to broader brand systems
- Know how to work with new and existing brands
- Understand how to move between longer-term timelines and short-term design activities
- Stay current on web design trends and can think through the connection between front-end design and site development
- Participate in new business development efforts (pitches)
- 6+ years in a creative role
- A diverse portfolio of work crossing different industries (entertainment and high-tech a plus)
- An understanding of the web development process and deep portfolio of front-end design
- Ability to articulate brand strategies and offer new ways of attacking a project
- Comfortable working remotely or in an independent environment, defining art direction, and making design decisions
- Strong communication skills (both internal within the design process and external for representing the company)
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines and understanding of how to keep projects moving forward
- Bonus points if you are located in Seattle, San Francisco, LA, or Austin
Union+Webster is an integrated advertising agency that places our clients at the center of everything we do. Our +minded marketing experts determine the right mix of strategy, planning, and flawless execution to reach audiences where they work, live, and play. We work intelligently and creatively to deliver high-impact results. Find us in these global locations: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, Austin, and Berlin.
Work from home, Membership to WeWork, Latest MacBook rig and software, Great projects, Great team, Great benefits.