Headquarters: Boston, MA
The Drivn technology platform is used by sports teams for communication, calendar and data science.
In just one year more than 100 college and professional teams including Boston Celtics, Philadelphia Flyers, Boston College and Notre Dame have sent more than a half million messages and data updates through our system. We’re new to the market and growing fast.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The role is:
- Demand generation; creating and nurturing a pipeline of leads
- Content marketing; working with writers, becoming a source of content for our coaches and teams and crafting drip campaigns
- Managing and optimizing our marketing automation via Hubspot
- Metric driven SEM
- Assisting with trade shows
- Collaborating with sales
- Experienced marketer and understand the state of the art
- A great communicator
- Innovative and creative
- Data driven and analytic; data informs your decision making
- Bachelors degree holder or higher
This is a 100% remote position; the team is located in 2 countries and 4 time zones.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION