Do you want to help design software that is changing the way people innovate and build products? We are looking for a high-energy, hands-on graphic designer who is ready to take a huge career leap forward — and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Graphic Designer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by Aruba Networks [ARUN] and Citrix [CTXS] respectively. Over 50,000 users trust Aha! for their product strategy and roadmaps.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Likely has a degree in art or design
- Is exceptionally motivated and creative
- Has experience working with B2B software businesses
- Loves to create wireframes and mockups and refine them based on team input
- Enjoys crossing back and forth between graphic design and UX
- Aims for pixel-perfect final designs every time
The graphic designer will be responsible for:
- Concept development and ideation of visual designs
- Website layouts across desktop and mobile devices
- Digital and social media branding campaigns
- Creation of designs for advertising banners and email marketing
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
Aha! is the world’s #1 product roadmap software. Creating great software is invigorating. And product managers should be the happiest people on earth.
But most companies never benefit from their product manager’s love of innovation because they are beaten down by soft strategies, weak tools, and squishy communication. We help make agile product managers great by enabling them to set winning product strategies and prioritize the key features that customers want.
As a member of the Aha! team, you will jump into a breakthrough and profitable software company. We are changing the way the world’s best known companies innovate and build great products. It has been an amazing journey and we have been humbled by our rapid growth. Apply for one of the roles if you want to join us on this adventure.
Aha! serves over 50,000 users and is rapidly growing. We hire the best and our team is quickly expanding. Employees are welcome to work anywhere in the United States and a few select international locations.
Aha! is led by product development experts Brian de Haaff and Dr. Chris Waters and headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Visit http://www.aha.io for more information and follow us @aha_io