We’re looking for a Tier 3 Happiness Engineer to join our team. As a GoWP Happiness Engineer, you’ll have a hands-on role in helping us achieve our mission: Creating happiness by delivering exceptional WordPress support.
Typical duties involve plugin and theme troubleshooting, adding content, making layout changes and resolving other WordPress issues. You’ll also work closely with our internal support team and communicate directly with our agency and small business customers.
In this role, you’ll be able to meaningfully contribute to our company culture and growth. We are a fast-growing, transparent organization with a passion for helping each other and our customers.
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress, PHP and MySQL (this is not an entry-level position)
- Experienced in troubleshooting and supporting complex WordPress sites
- Have a positive attitude and capable of working independently and as a member of a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work 5pm-11pm shift (EST) with occasional weekend hours
- 6 Hour Workdays!
- Open vacation policy with a minimum of two weeks per year
- Work remotely or in our Atlanta office
- Annual company retreats